“Let the public service be a proud and lively career. And let every man and woman who works in any area of our national government, in any branch, at any level, be able to say with pride and with honor in future years: 'I served the United States Government in that hour of our nation's need.'"
Improve Government Agencies
Excerpt from President John F. Kennedy's State of the Union Message, January 30, 1961
Local governments are being forced by tax payers to develop innovative, revenue-generating partnerships and programs between the public and private sector to raise revenue without raising taxes. Community assets and properties are leveraged for sponsorships, advertising, naming rights and other revenue-generating programs ranging from public space recycling and beverage vending to banking and telecommunications contracts.
Government Advantage™ helps leaders assess what community assets and properties, such as parks and facilities, can be leveraged for partnerships, sponsorships, advertising, and other revenue-generating programs customized for their community. Government Advantage™ enables agencies to overcome daunting challenges without increasing human workload, budgets, or raising taxes.
Whether you operate as a municipal, state, or federal agency, Government Advantage™ can help you provide economic viability, increase communications, improve public-private relationships, and support the mission of improving the quality of living for community residents. Government Advantage™ can help improve the image, brand, and economic viability of your community. Think about the positive change this can bring to the state and federal economies if more municipalities participate in Government Advantage™.
- Offer secure and private messaging with residents and visitors (eliminating open email or chat transmissions);
- Create online and mobile incentives for local businesses and municipal offerings:
- Generate and process surveys;
- Create online registrations, reservations, and payments for festivals and events, zoning, meetings, park information, road closures and more;
- Post important information such as public works, garbage pickup, flood relief, and events;
- Create online forms for such items as building codes, licenses, and permits (e.g., construction, business).
Join our other Government Advantage™ users who are experiencing successes in areas such as:
- Create sponsorship opportunities;
- Improve communications and social networking and interaction;
- Increase tourism;
- Provide Public Safety & Service Announcements;
Encourage business growth;
- Maximize vendor relationships;
- Create in-kind products and services programs to contain expenses;
- Enhance image and brand of your municipality which provides a greater sense of community pride;
- Better serve socio-economically disadvantaged groups;
Give your retail business a competitive edge with Retail Advantage™. By working together, retailers can focus on growth in a highly competitive market! The result is an extremely flexible and fast system that delivers value to customers and profits to your bottom line!